Take the Polar Plunge into Reservoir #1 at Waterworks Park to raise funds for the Fairfield Park and Recreation Foundation. This “unbearable” event is a cooperative project of the Fairfield Park and Recreation Department and the Parks and Recreation Foundation to raise funds to replace the existing lockers in our facility.
The event will be held Saturday, February 20, 2016 at Waterworks Park, North B Street and Waterworks Road. Registration begins at 10:30AM and the Plunge begins promptly at 11:00AM.
Proceeds support the fundraising efforts of the Fairfield Parks and Recreation Foundation and the Fairfield Park and Recreation Department to provide the community with great amenities.
1. Mail or deliver completed pre-registration form and registration minimum.
2. Solicit contributions from family, friends, businesses, etc.
3. MINIMUM total contribution per Polar Bear is $30.00
4. Check in as a group to be “heated” together.
5. Anything but a wet suit. Shoes required.
6. Must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Pre-Registration Deadline: February 12th, 2016
Event Starts: 11am on Feb. 20th
Pre-register to receive a long t-shirt!!!